The Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth is saying goodbye to unpaid internships!
- Are you passionate about the work of the United Nations?
- Are you motivated to help realise the potential of fellow young people?
- Have you been waiting for too long for a paid entry-level opportunity to the UN?
- Do you want to join the UN Youth Envoy as a Fellow?
Then you might be the right person for the job!
To begin with, we are looking for three young people to get on board the UN Youth Envoy’s Fellowship, which aims at providing you, a young talent , a chance to get involved the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The selected fellows will join us at the United Nations’ Headquarters in New York for a duration of 12 months starting from March 2020. To apply, click on the position you are interested in (Click the assignments below to check detailed information respectively):
- Fellow in Coordination
- Fellow in Social Media
- Fellow in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
Application deadline: 20 February 2020
Women, indigenous people, people with disabilities, LGBTQI+ candidates, and other marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply.